Monday, October 10, 2011

Just dance...3

After selling popcorn for Boy Scouts and Kyle doing a terrific job with unfortunately some rude people.  I decided to get a game from Red Box for him.  I had no idea that this game would really end up being for me!


Just Dance 3 is toted as a fun, energetic, get up and move video game.  It is really all that and more.  A full range of music to dance to with mash-ups and super speed shuffle to get your heart racing!  A fantastic work out that I am still sore from!  We had the video for 3 days.




Kyle really enjoyed playing "Party Rock Anthem"   Looks like him too!  Ha! Ha!




"I'm So Excited" was one of the songs on the Just Sweat More - A more advanced training program with calculated Cardio Training.  Kyra wanted to know if we really dressed like that in the 80's.  Sadly I had to tell her the truth.  I didn't.  Talk to your Aunt Dianne.....












Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennettehogan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennettehogan said...

Oh my gosh!! I got this game last year for the kids (Just Dance 2). I never thought in a million years that I would also love to do it - talk about a workout!! So fun though and so much fun to do with the kids!