Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year's Eve Wedding

My cousin got married this past New Year's Eve.  I thought it was a beautiful wedding on the balcony of the Bank Of America Building in Charlotte.  It is the tall one in the center.




They had AMAZING weather in DECEMBER!  



There was a wonderful dinner at Maggiano's.  Let's just say no one went away hungry!




They danced for us.  Then had us boogieing to some great songs all night!



The colors for the wedding were UK blue.  Imagine that!  For those that know this couple there was no other color.  It is a beautiful winter wedding color too!  In our goodie bags at the hotel and on the table at the reception were these perfect little chocolate treats.  I think I have a new New Year's Eve tradition!



Since this was the 2nd Baney wedding this year I am re-using my Congratulations photo. 

Here is to you Mr. and Mrs. Baney


Thank you for a wonderful weekend.  May your New Year be full of wonderful wedded bliss!





Photobucket

No comments: