Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lasagna Cupcakes


So after numerous requests for the recipe....  I present to you....Lasagna Cupcakes.




First Grease your cupcake tins and put one won ton wrapper in each tin.


Add some ground beef, a teaspoon is generous.

\

Add sauce.  I used Ragu.  My mom wanted to make this recipe so she is pictured helping me make them today for the wonderful staff at Uncommon Care.   


Add cheese.  We used Ricotta, Feta, Mozzarella, and Parmesan.



\
Topping it with the mozzarella....  After you do this you will layer it one more time ending with the Mozzarella on top.



Ready for the oven.  350 degrees for 18-20 minutes!





When they are done put them on a cookie sheet if you plan to freeze them.  They freeze beautifully!  We took them when we stayed in a hotel recently and they warmed up great in the microwave.  Add salad and some bread and you have a meal!  


*Other Options

Taco Cupcakes- These I have personally tried.  Use Taco meat and cheese to layer.  Top with Sour Cream and Salsa.  Some Guacamole would be yummy too!  
Quiche-  Eggs, Meat (ham, sausage, bacon) & Cheese!  Sounds delicious too!
Dessert- Bake the won ton wrapper and then fill with pudding and whipped cream!

What ideas do you have?  Let me know so I can try them too!  I would love new followers and I will follow you!



This post linked at:


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I"m blog hopping from Just something I Whipped Up. What a fabulous idea! I'm adding this to my MUST TRY list! Thanks for sharing.