Sunday, July 31, 2011

I love Home Schooling


Good days and Bad days I love it. 
 I think it has to do with a some places in town to help with curriculum and supplies.


My very favorite place to shop for curriculum! 
 My friend Sarah told me about it and since then I have made several visits!
  You can see behind the lady in the picture all of the curriculum that is consigned. 
 I love a bargain too!  They have classes for free to help you homeschool your children. 
 I have yet to take one but I have heard they are wonderful.


This is another resource for parents and teachers.  This store is all about supplies for me.
 It is chock a block full of items! 


I don't know what it is about sharpies, post it notes, stickers, pencils, etc.  I really could go on and on about the things that I like to use!




The brightness and colors are so cheerful that I can't help but leave in a good mood.
I am always eager to start another schooling day!


It is geared for teachers in a school setting but I loved this bulletin board.  
They have a homeschool section as well.


This next picture is my pure addiction! 
 I was able to take advantage of a warehouse sale of curriculum for $1 a book. 
 As I said earlier, I love a bargain!  
Most of these books will be reference books but they are full curriculum.  
They are mainly curriculum used in public schools from past years.
 You can also see the kids and I got so excited we all picked up duplicate copies!


I hope your schooling is going well or that you are ready to start!  We are!


Photobucket

No comments: